Effective Date: August 21st, 2021
If you have any questions or comments, or if you want to update, delete, or change any Personal Information (defined below), please contact us at: Festive Focus, LLC 33228 W. 12 mile road, Farmington Hills Michigan 48334; via e-mail at email@example.com; or by calling (248) 497 – 8314.
Information We Collect From You
We collect information from you when you choose to share such information with us by entering it on our Site and by using automated processes. We collect several types of information from and about our Site users including, but not limited to:
- Information that you provided to us that may personally identify you, such as your first and last name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, and/or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- Information that is about you, but does not identify you, such as industry or company information; and/or
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site, and usage details, including your location.
We may collect this information in various places, including when you register for an account, contact us, or in other portions of our Site. We may examine your information to ensure its security and protection from unauthorized use. You understand that although you can use our Site for some purposes without providing us with any Personal Information, we may require Personal Information about you for some products or services, including those that involve an ongoing relationship with us or our third-party partners. If you refuse to provide us with the information we require or later withdraw your consent to use and disclose this information (as discussed below), we may no longer be able to provide you with these products or services.
How We Collect Information from You
We collect information from you in the following ways:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically when you visit or use our Site. This information may include your IP address (or other unique device identifier, including one that we may assign); certain details about your browser, operating system, and hardware; your location, if available; the URL that referred you to our Site; your activities on our Site, including your preferences; and other logging information, such as the date and time of your visit. We may use a variety of tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, browser fingerprinting, GPS, iBeacons, and ETags (or “entity tags”) to automatically collect information. A cookie (or “locally shared object”) is a data file placed on your device when you visit our Site. We cannot collect Personal Information using cookies and other tracking technology, but cookies may be tied to Personal Information previously provided to us and we will treat it as we do other Personal Information. We may share aggregate cookie and tracking information with third parties. Your browser or other computer features may allow you to reject or remove cookies, but if you do so, some features of our Site may not work properly, and we may not be able to remember your preferences the next time that you visit. We may also use web server logs to collect and store information about Site usage. When you visit our Site from a mobile device, like a smartphone, we may also collect additional information from your device, including your location, device identifier, and information about your mobile network. IP addresses are not used by us to personally identify individuals, and we do not link IP addresses to other forms of Personal Information, however IP addresses may be considered to be Personal Information under the laws of certain jurisdictions; and
- From our Account Holders about account users that opt-in to a text messaging list.
Analytics Services and Targeted Ads
We may use third-party analytics services. These services may track details about your online activities over time and across different sites. Using tracking technologies, our ad network partners may collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on our Site and other sites. These services help us to improve our Site and the products and services that we offer you. These services may also allow us and others to provide you with targeted advertisements or other content that you may be interested in based on your online activities. If you would like to learn more about targeted ads that may be based on your online activities, and the choices that you may exercise for certain sites and advertisers, you may wish to visit the Network Advertising Initiativeor the Digital Advertising Alliance.
Our Website may use Facebook pixels, which help us track conversions from Facebook ads, optimize ads based on collected data, build targeted audiences for future ads, and remarket to qualified leads.
How We Use Information We Collect From You
We use information we collect or you provide to us, including, but not limited to, any Personal Information, in the following ways:
- To present our Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; and/or
- To set up your user account.
How and When We Share Information with Third Parties
We may provide certain parts of our Site in association with third parties, such as promotional partners. These “co-branded areas” will identify the third party. If you choose to use these co-branded areas, we may share your information with the identified third party, and that third party may also collect information from you, in addition to the information that we collect, as described above. You should review the privacy policies of those identified third parties to understand how they collect and use information.
Account Holders may be automatically subscribed to our email newsletter as part of the account setup process. All Account Holders have the opportunity to choose to opt-out from receiving our newsletter or other non-account related emails, either during the account creation process or through opt-out instructions that are provided in our email or SMS communications.
The ownership of any information communicated to Festive Focus for text messaging and/or storage purposes will remain with the user, and we will store such information securely in accordance with our policies and applicable law.
Individual Choice and Access
We may retain and use your information in order to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent abuse, and enforce our agreements.
Individuals may request this information from us by contacting us using the contact information provided above. Unless it is prohibited by law, we will remove any Personal Information about an individual from our servers within a reasonable amount of time after their request. There is no charge for an Account Holder to access or update his or her Personal Information.
It is Festivefocus’ policy that, just as an Account Holder must opt-in to a text messaging list, they have the right to opt-out of a particular text messaging list as well. When an Account Holder opts out of a text messaging list, they will no longer receive any texts from that particular list unless they, themselves, re-subscribe. Account Holders can remove themselves from any SMS list at any time by texting “stop” along with the textword they signed up for. Reply “stop all” to remove your number from all of Festivefocus’ client’s lists. Festive Focus is not responsible for the text or picture messages sent by our clients or customers that are using Fesive Focus products or services. It is the sole responsibility of the Festive Focus’ clients to acquire proper permission to send text messages and/or, SMS/MMS messages to their subscribers.
Festive Focus requires its clients and Account Holders to adhere to the Mobile Marketing Association’s most current version of the policy document U.S. Consumer Best Practices for Messaging, found at http://www.mmaglobal.com/documents/us-consumer-best-practices, in addition to the CTIA Short Code Monitoring Handbook, which can be accessed through https://www.ctia.org/about-ctia/programs. Unsolicited messages, or any messages sent by unauthorized users of Festive Focus’s products and services, are not tolerated by Festive Focus and are considered spam under applicable law. Please review our anti-spam policy located at https://www.slicktext.com/antispam.php for more information regarding the reporting of suspected spam to Festivefocus.
Do Not Track
No Collection of Children’s Personal Information
Our Site is intended for general audiences, and we do not knowingly seek or collect personal information from children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act, in the event that we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we might have any Personal Information from or about a child, please contact us at 1-800-688-6290.
Festive Focus is committed to preserving your privacy and strives to protect and maintain the accuracy of Personal Information provided to us. We use commercially reasonable and industry standard security technologies and safeguards to protect the information that we collect and use. We also expect our service providers to protect information in the same manner. No data transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information, however, is 100% secure. Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us. You agree that we are not responsible for any electronic communication and/or any of your data which may be lost, altered, intercepted or stored without authorization during the transmission of any data whatsoever across networks not owned and/or operated by us. We do not guarantee that your information will not be misused or disclosed to third parties. We will not have any liability to you for any such misuse or disclosure, except as required by applicable law.
Other Web Sites; Links
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. Third parties may independently collect information about you when you view communications from third parties through our products or services. You should review the privacy policies for such third parties before using their sites or services to understand how they collect and use information. If you do not want those companies to collect information about you, please contact them directly.
Social Media Platforms
Our Site may include social media features, such as links to our Facebook or Twitter pages. These features may collect information about your IP address and which page you’re visiting on our Site, and they may set a cookie to make sure the feature functions properly. Social media features and widgets are either hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our Site. We also maintain presences on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Any information, communications, or materials you submit to us via a social media platform is done at your own risk without any expectation of privacy. We cannot control the actions of other users of these platforms or the actions of the platforms themselves. Your interactions with those features and platforms are governed by the privacy policies of the companies that provide them.
Updating Your Information
Our Site may allow you to update the information that we collect from you, such as the contact information that you provide when you register for an account. You may also request that we update your information by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Our Site may also allow you to update your e-mail preferences. If you would prefer not to receive e-mail newsletters or other messages from us, you may use the “unsubscribe” features that are included in such messages or contact us at email@example.com
Transfer of Information to the United States
If you withdraw consent, you agree that in spite of this withdrawal we may continue to use the Personal Information previously provided to us to the extent that we are legally or contractually obligated to do so and to the extent necessary to enforce any contractual obligations you may have to us.